
Yesterday, Open House seems so far away...
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Wow! It surely was an eventful day yesterday. I was so tired by the time I reached home I don't even have the energy to go online to blog, so I have procrastinated till today. Firstly, must say that I was quite glad that I was able to tell people more about LEP, especially when I saw a bunch of CHS guys who at least have a slight interest in the subject, as compared to my batch. Open House was more or less a success, especially when I see so many people turn up for the talk later at 2p.m. Hopefully, next year will see a further increase in the number of people joining our LEP family. Hmm I guess I really stretched myself to the maximum, what with the concurrent jobs of mending the Choir stall and helping to advertise HuangCheng.
Speaking of Huangcheng, I guess things are just so coincidental. 合久必分,分久必合。I can only say my affinity with Huangcheng has not ended, so I guess my plan to slack next year must be scraped. Actually, I never think it will work as planned anyway. With SYF, LEP elections and all, I will be thankful if I can even sit down and listen to some pleasant music (which I am doing now) or go watch a concert. Which I just did yesterday. Went to watch this concert performed by five German guys and must say I like their voices a lot. Although the first part was quite dull and I almost found myself in slumberland, partly from the fact that I have been talking and running around non-stop the whole day.
But not bad, I actually saw three groups of people interested in the three commitments I have. Firstly, although I couldnt go for HC performance yesterday and didnt wear the black T-shirt, I actually saw a few people who displayed a keen interest and haha, being me, I immediately seized the opportunity and well, with that tongue of mine, the rest is really negligible. Was at the choir stall from 11 to 12. One guy seemed quite interested and actually listened to me finish my small introduction of choir. Hmm that's a start. Hope we get good basses next year.
I guess I have been slacking a bit too much. I see so many people rushing their pw and I start to feel the pressure again. Ok, I shall make this last attempt. I guess the Taiwan Trip will be my motivation. Yeah! Just cant hide my excitement...
Envoy of the Stars @ 1:04 PM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015