
Discover
Saturday, November 20, 2004
These two days have been quite action-packed for me. On friday, we went to support Jin Jing in the Mediacorp Studio because she just participated in the "Top Fun" variety show's singing competition. She was modelling after Fish Leung and as usual, her self-confidence and talent just shown through. So it was no surprise that the judges were full of praises for her performances. (They even hinted that the other contestants can just go home already since she was the first contestant) I must say Jin had never disappointed all of us everytime we went to cheer her on. So proud to have such a talented friend. Haha. I believe that someday she will make it big, be it behind-the-scenes or up front.
As for Singapore Idol, seriously I could hardly be bothered now as the final showdown draws closer. Olinda may not be cut out for an idol as of now but well, she can SING, which is very important. They say physical appearance and character does count. I agree, but I think the former can be enhanced as time passes whereas vocal talents are a born gift. Still, I never thought Singapore could really vote for idols that could match those from other countries, pardon my bluntness.
Then went to see those lep people who are going to china off today at Changi Airport T2. No it was not really a political move, neither am I trying to put on an act of charisma and comity, seriously I have had enough of social formalities that could last me for the rest of my teengage days. It was surprising that it turned out that there were so many people I know who went to the airport today. Most were either going for the Taiwan Immersion and the LEP Immersion but even amongst the people who went with the same purpose as me, I could make out many familiar faces. It was quite a warm feeling to see the others off and strangely, the "visitor gang" (couldnt come up with a better name)made up of Jas, Mengni, Cui Yi, Alice and I seemed more excited than those who are going for the trip. Such irony. Saw Molly, Jaspar and Mavice as well but they left early. It was most shocking when Tiger suddenly leapt out of nowhere. Ahuh now that's a spring attack. But I thought it was quite nice of him to come. Next while we were taking the Sky Train from T2 to T1 we saw the MOE teacher. (the one who kept advertising for 7-11, or is it her?)It was like we were joking about her and suddenly she appeared behind us. It was like sending another jolt down our spines. Looks like we must tread carefully now. But then again, I think the two teachers-in-charge seemd to be quite amicable and nice. We shall see.
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHEHAN!! And please next time don't ask two guys to go take neoprints!! That's like ultra gay!! But nevermind the birthday boy gets the say. Once again, Happy Birthday Gao De. And Cui Chang ROCKS!!!!
Envoy of the Stars @ 9:41 PM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015