Emotional turbulence

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sometimes I wonder whether I am overly sentimental and over-sensitive. I tend to feel greater emotional changes, nostalgia and ya those kind of things. I don't want to appear soft but I am considerably affected by memories and changes in my life that stir up this emotional whirlpool. Not that I am being besieged by these thoughts now but I cant help but think about the reasons I am so easily influenced. Change. Those who knew me from CHS have told me about how I have changed, I was always so aloof and nonchalant, passing their comments off with a slight smile. It was funny to note that that I know of a person who recoiled at that smile as though he had seen someone else but me. I have to admit I have changed. But what do they expect me to be like? Someone who keeps tagging behind them all the time, to the extent they feel irritated and annoyed? Someone who always act the 小弟 and stomachs all the light-hearted jigs and banter they throw flippantly at me, until they feel like stopping? I am not saying I had bad memories during those four years. Doubtless to say I cant be smiling my way through all the time but my experiences had been quite heartening, which I must thank my lucky stars for. I am not denying the fact that I am forced to be a 小弟. Sometimes I prefer to be like that. At least 小弟 will enjoy the company of great friends who just have minor flaws in their character, such as the burning desire to be leader of the pack. In any case, I still feel the warmth that friendship brings. After all, not everyone can be 小弟 anyway.

So they say I am vastly different now. Some told me that they preferred the old me Ok so like what am I supposed to do? Turn back time? Look upon them as the so-called 老大 again when they themselves know that they are not fit to do so? Or am I supposed to be slightly less considerate and caring and instead get in their way and occasionally getting on their nerves? Not that I am a mischievous devil who goes about making tough sport out of their lives. Far from that. The thing I only do at most is well, just fight over the use of the class computer, engage in mini debates over trivial issues and getting the better of them, as always. No. I know that that was not what they meant. They wanted me to be just.... the KH they know. But there's something they don't know. What is KH like from the start? I am pondering over that mystery.

Then those who know me from these year have totally different views. Those who happen to chance upon this blog or are loyal readers would have your own views regarding the envoy of the stars. Whatever they are, I never was really an angel so I don't really mind. Maybe a fallen angel will be more appropriate.
My wings have been broken, the clouds have spoken.
And so I have fallen, as the heavens parted in swift motion.
The leaves carry my ruptured bones,
but my heart has fled with my spirit to a faraway zone.

Envoy of the Stars @ 4:27 PM
-------------------------------

Voices in the Distant

Free HTML Hit Counter

Credits

Project Sanctuary

Starry Night

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015