
Bonds
Saturday, January 29, 2005
Learning to treasure the different bonds I share with people is the subject of this week. Sorry Science students I am not talking about covalent or intermolecular bondng. ;p Ok that sounded like some weak attempt at being funny. No self-respecting comedian would do that and I certainly wont downgrade myself to that level. Ya before I drive off again by wild thoughts in my mind. I think I really get the motivation and drive to go through my everyday life from the people around me and the of course, my own will.
It's the many little things that they do which brighten up my days. 小小的感动。大大的受用。I never really appreciated all these encouragement and kind words, probably because they were mostly unspoken of in a boy's school.
This week, I got to finally meet my choir juniors. I expected them to be really dao and cold, but turned out that they were such a nice lot to be with. Although we only had one official practice together, I feel so hopeful for the basses with these freshmen around us who will certainly inject more zest and zeal in choir. It's such a strange feeling to have so many people during combined sectionals again, after the seniors left and even stranger to be the one helping others along when encountering difficult parts and notes in the pieces, when I remembered being guided along by my senior last year as though it were yesterday. Such a wondrous passing it had been. The prospects of getting gold with honours for SYF this year seemed more promising by the day.
Some of the seniors came back to look around. Last year's Cui Changs Yun Yun and Shu Han came back with Jessica yesterday. It was great to listen to their experiences and learn from them. While I was eating with my friend, I asked him to go watch Huangcheng this year and he agreed without any hesitation. He didn't even care whether anyone in his class is going, or whether anyone is going with him. I was quite shocked when he continued to criticise the people who looked down on Huangcheng productions. It is just so unlike him to express such strong emotions over something that doesn't even concern him. I am so grateful.
Envoy of the Stars @ 5:35 PM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015