Prelude to CNY

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Things just continue to get more and more out of hand. So helpless at times that I really wish I can learn 分身术。It's like impossible to be in so many places at one time!! Found myself moving to and fro, practically drifting through the air. I guess I am used to walking rather briskly. Ok maybe too quickly. Time suddenly seemed so much more precious to me. But luckily another week is over. I am caught in this web of irony because I would love to start the count-down to the end of this year but then, the end would signal the commencement of the dreadful parting. Ok shall stop getting my mind clouded with these thoughts. Should make the best out of this year.

Started to think of the questions that I have been shelving aside all these years. What will I become in about 5-10 years' time? (used to be "what aspiration/ambition do you have?" and we had to write compositions.) What the next phase in my life will be like? I still can't believe I am turning 18 in a couple of months'time. 好老哦!And my environment is constantly reminding me that I am not young anymore. My niece has just been enrolled to primary school this year. It's like just yesterday when I heard her wailing and howling when she was three months old.

Anyway, I didn't know why but I actually found myself utterly uncontrollable. Sometimes my mind is clearly disseminating the message that I should just keep my temper down before it flares up. But somehow I don't react accordingly. Must be psycho-motor problem. But then the anger and everything is subdued rather forcefully but not entirely so in the end, it just left me expressionless and somewhat cold. Some people told me that I looked so scary when I don't talk or smile!! Hello I am not Sylvester!! Not the first time I got such feedback though. First impresson really matters so much. Now I have to "be myself" all the time. Ya well ok I am a very outgoing person but you must understand that Geminis have got a character with a complicated personality. So the quiet side of me sets in sometime. I call it the "screen-saver" mode where I will act as though I am in twilight zone. 神游太虚. Haha.

I think Friday was the busiest day of the week. Was like rushing, rushing, rushing all day. Then after Huang Cheng went to eat at KAP with the admin, actors and emcess. Oh ya Ammily and Cailing made a guest appearance and then saw Meixin and Qi Fan on the bus ride to KAP. They are like so suay!!! Big-time 被发现. Zhe Han went up the bus first so they waved and thought he was the only person, only to find out that the rest of us were right behind him. You can imagine their looks of surprise. Haha but then this is no secret anymore so just an interesting incident. Oh then while we were eating, we started another bitching session... Why do we share a common topic!! And it was like the emcees were listening intently. 教坏小孩! Then while we at it, the actors were like doing dares... So "innocent", just like us. When we commented that they were so 天真无邪, I said that actually we were like this too last year. Just that the polish had worn off. We left before the actors, leaving the emcees Justin and Michelle (the young ones) to join them.

Had Senior and Junior outing today finally. After more than two weeks of confirmation and coordination. Must thank Feng Yi (our class CT rep) and Chao Hsiang from junior class. We ate at Fish and Co in the glasshouse and celebrated Jing Yi's birthday. Haha as expected, the whole restaurant were looking at us when we sang the bday song. So AA... then we took photos outside. Can't believe it that we are the seniors now!!! Remembered going there with A13 seniors last year!!! Wow. After that we went shopping. Yi Meng bought two pairs of nice earrings placed in a nice-looking box for his angel, who also happened to be mine. He spent about $18!!! 破坏行情! Now what am I going to get her??? Argh!!! And then he was giving his broad grin when he showed me the box. I thought it was for... but he laughed it off (as usual) and told us jokingly that he would spend less on "her" present. Made me sooo confused. He probably had his own logic behind that.


Envoy of the Stars @ 10:23 PM
-------------------------------

Voices in the Distant

Free HTML Hit Counter

Credits

Project Sanctuary

Starry Night

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015