Someday I shall find you again

Friday, February 11, 2005

I am finally penning the next chapter of my life, or rather the pen is doing the paper work for me without my consent. Sometimes I feel that I am only writing over the lines that have already been written in my story. Maybe the words are only concealed, written in invisible ink or being erased off. Something like 无字天书. I am just doing some tracing.

Suddenly all the other areas in my life that I have not been paying attention to all this while are launching surprise attacks on me. Hmm have I been neglecting something, or am I just turning a blind eye to it, trying some weak avoiding tactics that have failed.

Went out today with the NP friends, but met one whom I have not seen for so long. Thank you Bang Rui, Isaac, Wei Qiang, Kang Yee and ok Kang Hao (haha wanted to omit his name haha kidding) for today's outing. Too bad there are so few people available today. Ya we should really know that we mustnt 重色轻友, as quoted from Kang Hao. Lol of ALL people. Haha. But really great to know everyone is doing well, not exceptionally academics wise but well, who cares about academics during outings. Hello!! And it's not like we are getting 4 Fs!! We shall get 4 As!!!! Sorry to you guys for a long wait while kang and I shopped for Angel and mortal gifts. Haha actually kang hao was the one taking so long!!! Then Kang and I had to rush off to go to lala's house for dinner and we had to change our plans!! We actually wanted to 捞鱼生 in Chinatown but in then end they had to accomodate to us. Oops. Then Kang and I left them loitering at Sun Plaza while we went up to lalas.

And as usual, the girls are already there doing nothing else but bridge. Oh Vin was there (haha see I never classify u under the girls erpz)so ya we dined, eating steamboat. Er not the pot and bowls, the food. Haha. Oh I was like wearing a shirt with a colour like peach or pink. Haha first time I worn such a coloured shirt. Haiz and then we gossiped as usual but dunno why I got dragged down today. Erpz. Must be Xue Fen haha oops just kidding. Ya so well... then kang and I went down to lala's void deck to join the np gang to lou hei! They got everything ready ya so it was really fun talking lame things and laughing at each other's weird blessings. Ok uncle leon and lala are like pushing me to finish writing. Hello whos the cui chang la! Haha.

Envoy of the Stars @ 11:00 PM
-------------------------------

Voices in the Distant

Free HTML Hit Counter

Credits

Project Sanctuary

Starry Night

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015