
I remember....
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
That same feeling of emptiness squirming somewhere in my heart at this time last year. So it has inhabited that spot where it had gotten into hiding until now when it had found the chance to spring out and catch me unawares again.
Yes. I didnt cry, again, during Huang Cheng this year. That was just a few days ago and the fresh trails of tears still seem vaguely visible on some people's faces. But I must say it's not because I didn't feel anything. I felt, but it was a warmth that had not subsided even until today, when the air conditioners in the classrooms seem to be bent on vengeance for neglecting them over the holidays. I finally answered my question: it was not the amount of effort I put in that decides the amount of emotions I will display. It is just I felt that the warmth and zeal, the passion and the fervour. It was that moment that I would want to capture and embalm forever. But that feeling was only a reward,commemorating the satisfying accomplishment of such a magnificent feat. Probably some may never know why we can cry over some props, get so worked up over some seemingly insignificant stuff, or get so "high" to the point of becoming hysterical just by whispering the two magical words or humming the song that will forever be imbued in our souls, something that a change of school name or a switching of crest cannot take away. It rightfully belongs to all of us, not just our batch but the many batches before, and the future batches who would still remember this. To those people who thought we were a bunch of crazy lunatics or all-time losers, thank you because we at least know something that you will never know.
All the emotions are swimming across my mind. When I was doing my GP paper, my mind was replaying Xie Mu from the start to the end, over and over. I did experience more emotions than last year, probably because I know I won't have another chance to recover this feeling again. Probably because I finally knew how to treasure things. Probably because I am experiencing a double dose of PHD. The seniors were kind enough to remind me how crazy I am, involving myself in three CCAs. Thanks guys! Thanks for those encouragement. But I can proudly say I never regretted my choice to come back to help out. Cui Chang rocks!!! I never would have got to know so many HC people, I wouldn't have got to feel the texture of the stage curtains, I wouldn't have got to appreciate how difficult it is to order food, I wouldn't have got to... Above all, I would have hated myself for not giving myself the chance to participate in HC again. I didn't thank alot of people yet. But here, must thank Dao Ju. U guys really rock!! Had so much fun talking to you people. Xing Zheng! We might not get together alot but we stand united! To all the other groups, really enjoyed going to chase you people to Xie Mu or to go home. And lastly, to Jias and Soon Kiat, you two can rest assured now cos now everyone knows that HC is not only about quantity (number of people) but quality. And you are the best zong jians we can ever get. Always so patient, nice but still mangages to get things done! Take a good rest.
To all who were kind enought to give flowers, thanks alot. Stayover was really tiring, especially when I was soooo dreary and ready to knock off anytime. But it was fun! Wont forget that. I made a pact with the seniors to go watch HC next year if I can make it. (Army days are beckoning)This is the fantasy that we have created. House curtains open. Spotlight go. Sound go. Let this accompany us in our sleep.
我在空旷的台上,幕落的那刻,你问我为什么不失落,
我说
因为
有你陪我
____________________________________________________
已经入戏太深
现实与幻境哪个比较真
怎么分
我打算就这样
乱
下
去
继续...
____________________________________________________
半杯水的台词
萦绕在我脑际
挥之不去
一年了
原来我不曾失去
____________________________________________________
黄城的美不在它的辉煌
而在你用生命
为它着上永远不退色的衣装
____________________________________________________
我从不知道我可以走来走去
来来回回
不知道累
直到你告诉了我
原来我是站得住脚的
Envoy of the Stars @ 4:45 PM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015