
Wow!!!
Saturday, March 12, 2005
I think it has been two weeks before I have blogged. So many things have occurred. So many things that I should not publish here. So many things that have turned my life upside down. So many things that just thinking about them puts my mind in a whirl. I really don't know how to begin. Sometimes I tend to procrastinate things and now I found out that this bad habit of mine is affecting the frequency of my blogging. Argh!! Firstly, there was Zong Cai2 last saturday. It clashed with Talentime most unfortunately so I couldn't go support Jin Jing, Ern Theng and company, Ying Fen and Xiao Yuan, Hui Yan and so many other finalists. It is reassuring to note that most of them comprises of choir people. Haha. But it was such a pleasant surprise to have met Jin Jing, Xiao Yuan and Ying Fen outside the auditorium on the second level. Out of the blue they stepped out of the door and of course I had a nice chat with them, then presented them the flowers Mavice and I had prepared. Erm don't know whether I should mention it but was given a hug by the two of the juniors. Rather unexpected. I guess they must have been a bit too excited. Ah well can still remember Jin Jing's weird expression... Then I went with Lala, Seok and the emcees to Lido for supper. It was there that I got the message the Jin Jing won FIRST for her solo category, Ern Theng and group won second for group category and YF and XY got consolation. Applause! Applause! As for Zong Cai2, I feel I finally could sit through all the three skits without switching off, just that I am not sure whether this is a result of me being overly generous now that the actual performance date is drawing ever nearer.
Somehow, I seem to have enjoyed this week more than I thought. Monday was half day but didn't go anywhere in the end because I was quite bored in the end. Went with Xue Fen and Jasmine to watch "Hitch" on tuesday because we didn't have Chinese History lessons for this whole week. The movie was so interesting, sort of like a dating tutorial. It was interesting to note that 80% of the women believe that the first kiss will tell them everything they neeed to know. There's really no particular principles of dating, or so it seems, but the comedy is very entertaining, like duh. Comedies are meant to be entertaining, otherwise where do their ticket orders come from. Then played badminton with Wei Hao when I went back to school. Whoa sounds like J1 life. Haha.
I never regretted my decision to join Choir and it was once again proven correct when Mrs Goh announced that we were given study break on friday. It was not really the break that matters, more of the fact that our welfare was well taken care of and everyone wanted us to do well. Even if I cannot do my best for this upcoming block test because of Huang Cheng committments, I won't be hard on myself this time round.
Then, had a very long but enjoyable chatting session with Xiao Yuan from junior class on friday. I think the junior class is sooo interesting. Never knew each of them had so many stories of their own. Will really feel lonely if they were to leave after first three months. This reminds me, the seniors came back to get their A level results a week ago, so I finally saw seniors whom I have not seen since last year. Yi Jie, Jing Shi, Zi Qian, Ying Long, Shi Yu, Zi Wei... It was such a warm feeling, talking to them, knowing how they have done, knowing that they will be giving their support by watching HC. Thanks for all the encouragement you have given, guys! Especially to those in NS now, I know it might be tough and boring, but hang in there!!! At least you have so much time to think about your future.
Moving into Vt this week. Tuesday to be exact, though I will only go on Wednesday. My friends were asking me today when we went to watch Cappricio whetherthis year's HC would be a run for their money. I just smiled but gave an honest reply. But they were so supportive and I did promise them it would be a great show. I never believed in miracles but this time, I would give a try. Would you?
Envoy of the Stars @ 11:12 PM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015