Anniversary

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The one year anniversary of my dear introduction to my current life came and passed in a flash. I only hoped the people whom I have met this time last year are all doing well in their respective fields, or at least, surviving like my peers and I.

I have not come across anything that resembles such a love-hate relationship like the one I am experiencing with A%r* now. I owe alot to it for making me stronger, but really detest it for its involvement in my youth, for all the mortification and blows it has dealt me. But I guess what doesn't kill....

Here I must thank all the people who have endured those times with me. Even though some of your faces are slowly fading away, those scratches, bruises and verbal abuses will probably not fade away anytime soon. Haha what a way to put it but those are probably what we will find closest to our hearts, since they are the ones that brought us nearer.

I don't know how this has turned into a thanks-giving entry but I should also give credits to my radio which has kept me company, especially throughout those cold and dark nights as I laid on my bed thinking about nothing but outfield training the next day and the challenges that await. Some people ask me how I have become so familiar with all those chinese songs but it shouldn't be too difficult to understand if you have heard them over and over again, even when you wake up in the middle of the night and can still hear it playing beside your ears.

Tank's 三国恋 that has given me the drive and momentum for SOC. David Tao's 蝴蝶 for the determination and perseverance to finish Si*p*c. Lee hom's "Kiss Goodbye" for the bittersweetness during the Tekong days.

2007 has officially started. I see the familiar traffic congestion during my bookout, the sight of students clad in uniform swarming shopping centres after school hours and the cleanly shaven recruits taking in some fresh air from civilisation now and then. 07 might not be a happy year as of yet, but once again, to all who are contented with life, stay that way and to the rest, let's just try harder.

Envoy of the Stars @ 12:22 PM
-------------------------------

Voices in the Distant

Free HTML Hit Counter

Credits

Project Sanctuary

Starry Night

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015