
还原
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I happen to click on the "Drafts" tab and to my surprise, there were a total of 22 items saved under that category. Articles I have not published, locked away in the most secluded and safest corner of this account. I used the word "surprise" because some of the drafts triggered residual sentiments I probably experienced when I was penning (ok I mean typing) the entry. Of course, there is a reason for not publishing them, but in all honesty, the reason is mainly forgetfulness 80% of the time. The remaining 20% is probably because I don't know how to finish the entry and left it hanging, or I made a last minute retraction.
Whatever it is, I decided to fish out some of these drafts and award them their rightful restorations.
2006剖白
我用了两年熟悉一个崭新的环境,却用了两个月把它给忘记。
我将经历过的酸甜苦辣做成了标本,它叫做回忆。 -30/12/05
不懂
不晓得为什么80%男子希望理想情人是个漂亮长发女子。不晓得为什么无法以数字计算的女子心态存在着对方需要幽默但又需要文静,需要豁达又需要细心,需要有男子气概又需要是新好男人,需要这些择偶条件。 -09/03/06
网络小说
喜欢翻阅书本看网络小说,虽然听起来有点吊诡,但这种能感染些许书香味,同时又能感受虚构而真实,浮华与腐朽,美妙和丑陋的世界的感觉,我想追下去品味。-21/05/06
提笔
翻开笔记簿,居然有一页写着下面几段文字。写的时候心里是有曲的,至今仍在,在心里。一直不试着谱出来,因为一我没时间,二我不是周杰伦,三那钢琴也安静地沉睡了好一阵子了,我想就让它沉睡多一阵子吧。所以曲还是免谈了... 反正有些歌是先有词的嘛。真是.... 够臭屁。
《》
失眠
把我手牵
在凌晨一点
思念
找我消遣
在破晓之前
闭上眼
却看到那蓝、紫、靛
呼吸间 就已时过境迁
手指尖
触摸着过去的边缘
何曾意识几点会变天
却害怕越猜越遥远
等待一出现
就很难说再见
枕边还遗下月光的残缺
相对却无言
何曾意识几点会变天
却害怕越猜越遥远
落叶有几片
我心就有几片
窗外阵阵风吹得再猛烈
寂寞不熄灭 -25/06/06
我们的年少
还剩多少
青春不都挥之即来 悄然逝去
没留下一点青苔 -25/11/06
Yes if you noticed, all these drafts are chinese entries.. Hope they deserve to see the light.
Envoy of the Stars @ 1:16 AM
-------------------------------
Voices in the Distant
Credits
Project Sanctuary Starry Night
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
February 2014
March 2014
March 2015